Thursday, September 6, 2012

School?

 So erm I'm not going to talk about my day but I will say this NO FASHION hardly and no cute guys (in my grade) the boys in my grade need to grow a pair. Lol anyways so I've gotten e-mails (katia201@live.com) asking me about how do I know whats in well basically I don't wear whats in I wear clothing like Cher Lloyd and All the Little Mix girls. Yes maybe they are the style of fashion now but what I mean is I don't go out and have a bunch of colored blazers in my closet no. But Teen Vogue is the best Magazine I could think of I'm still waiting for my October issue (they come a month earlier). Also usually street tumblr blogs have a lot of style in it (obviously).

 Anyways so I don't know where you live so I'll put examples so if you have a uniform wear head pieces that are big and out there and rings and jewelry! if your shoes don't have to be uniformed were army boots in different colors if your uniform has a skirt in it's selections gets some socks that are high but not knee high and were your boots. Usually ripped stockings look cute with it and your shirt grab some earrings and us them as Pins! At target you can make your own charm bracelet and necklace they have very good selections. Also your book bag maybe a side bag they're better i use one but on my shoulder. Your supplies make sure they express who you are!

 Really for school with no Uniform wear what you want but if you want to know what I wear I usually wear anything cute in my closet like tomorrow is picture day I will be wearing my Harajuku Mini's red long skirt with white polka dots with some nice slip ons i got from Bongo at sears and a white plain tank top with a jean jacket. Today I wore some Yellow Capri's with a grey shirt that reads Love one another with my sparkled slip ons i will wear tomorrow. The first day I wore those Hot Pink pants with the Dream Out loud tank and my army boots and my jean jacket. The earrings I've been wearing are little iffle tower's silver.

 Anyways I'm glad to share with you I found out I'm a Soprano and Alto in singing tonight's the VMA's and its 5:36 so I guess I'll post tomorrow :).





No comments:

Post a Comment