Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Your Life Your Style

 My style is Cher Lloyd's mixed with all the Little Mix Girls (They're all british!) I absoloutley adore there style. Jessy and Cher always rocking those Dr.Martens I have the black leather Shiny ones (soooooo cute). The wonderful Perrie Edwards with that classy girly look with a modern hint Leigh must a start with her the hipster.Jade the lovely hipster with class the bows and high waisted shorts I mean do you know what I mean these girls have awesome Styles!

Other than the good taste on guys (Perrie Edwards and Zayn Malik) there styles is even better (if you ask me a full wordrobe of all there styles put together instead of any silly famous boy band boy toy). If it was up to me I'd would love to be a teen my whole life or just stop at 23 ;). I mean rocking these styles must be amazing but that's not the point the fashion isn't just for the girls boys too!

Zayn Malik is that bad boy with the leather jackets jeans the tattoos

Harry Styles Bad Boy meets School Boy he has the Tattoos for that bad feeling but he has to have his bow ties just like jade from the little mix (hmm maybe they should date!)

Louis oh the classic suspenders the stripes red pants and toms are his signature look

Liam Payne The Boy every mother wants for there daughter the clean slick style

Niall Horan Muscle Tanks snap backs hipster with that swag he used to be a goodie but i like him better like this

So basically this is what I'm trying to explain if you dont have your own style your just a follower be a leader not a follower are you just going to follow people your whole life? I dont think you want to!!!!! I mean today for the first day of school I wore my Bongo hot pink bootcut jeans with the tank i got from Dream Out Loud with my Boots! Be you JUST BE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment